Guide: How to Bridge a Token
You can bridge your tokens from ETH<->BSC<->POLYGON in just a few easy steps.
- Go to our site: CrossChainBridge.org.
- Click the “Connect to Wallet” button in the upper right corner of the interface to link your wallet.
- The pop-up below will open on your screen. Connect to your Metamask wallet. Read here about Supported Wallets.
- Click on “Bridge Tokens” in the side menu, and then follow the steps in the order below:
1. Input the amount of tokens you want to bridge.
2. Select the token you want to bridge.
3. Select the network you want to bridge away from.
4. Select the network you want to bridge into.
5. Click on “Approve TXL” (instead of “TXL” it will show your chosen token).
- You will be asked to Confirm the transaction inside Metamask, so the Cross-Chain Bridge can access the tokens you want to bridge.
- Wait for the transaction to go through.
- Click on “Confirm Send”.
- A new pop-up will open to confirm the bridging.
- Read the alert message carefully and, if you agree, click on “Confirm Bridging”.
Please be aware that for the claiming out of the pool you need to pay gas fees in the TARGET Network! In the case of the example above, Polygon (MATIC).
- Confirm your transaction in Metamask to submit your transaction.
- Wait for 20 confirmations (until the timer shows 20).
- Click on “Switch Network and Claim”.
- Confirm in Metamask to switch the network.
- Click on Claim and submit the transaction with Metamask to receive your tokens!
We recommend only starting the bridging if the page shows that there is enough liquidity.
Please read carefully all texts and alerts and make sure you have fully understood them.